[MV] Re: M105A1

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 18:07:10 PST

You'd better be pronouncing M105A1 right....

Last week, I found two. One was manufactured by Checker Cab Company, and
the other was made by Freuhauf (sp?). I have no idea how those are properly
pronounced. Since they are a basic design, and could be built by anybody, I
would imagine that they were built by a bunch of contractors, these two
being only two among the many.