Re: [MV] Willis, the final say!

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 20:39:51 PST

>>PLEASE!!! Don't get us back into the GP (Jeep) discussion again - that
>>one ran it's course a few weeks ago and surely the "Willy's" or "Willis"
>>thing has too.

< remainder deleted >

> Again, I not picking on Steve, just asking listers to be tolerant of
>others interests and simply use the delete key when the subject is not to
>your liking.

I would also add that just because some topic ran it's course last week or
last year does not mean that it should be squelched the next time it comes
up. There are always new people comming to this forum that would have
missed it the last time and thus there is always the possibilty of new
information. I agree with Jim totally, look at the subject line and if it's
a thread you are not interested in just skip it, you don't even have to open
the message to do this.

Another note, the fastest way for a thread to die is to just stop replying
to it!

je