Re: [MV] M151 clutch change.

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 03:58:50 PST

I did my A2 a few years ago when the clutch disintergrated on me. It was
pretty easy considering that it is a blind clutch installation (on access
cover on the bottom).

Use anti-sieze on the body bolts when you put it back together so the next
person, or you will have an easy time of it. If the bolt heads are less then
100%, chuck them and install new ones.

Steve
AKA Dr Deuce