[MV] CCKW-353 parts needed

From: Dean L. Kellogg, Jr (kelloggd@uthscsa.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 06:48:44 PST

I am posting this for a friend who is restoring a CCKW and needs parts:

>I have an item I need for my CCKW . I
>need the top bow for the cab. I have an open cab CCKW-353. Also the top and
>back, should anyone have one that is NOS or even used.

If anyone knows of sources for this stuff please let me know and I'll pass
it on.

Thanks

       * Dean L. Kellogg, Jr., MD, PhD *
       * Department of Medicine *
       * The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio *
       * 7703 Floyd Curl Drive *
       * San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900 *
       * (210) 617-5311 FAX (210) 617-5312 e-mail:kelloggd@uthscsa.edu *