[MV] M-37 split front bumpers

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 19:12:04 PST

I need a good pair of the above for my '51. The ones I have are damaged
from cable rubbing and also have had various brackets and angle iron
welded on over the years. I have all the extensions, mounting
brackets, etc., just need the bumper sections themelves. Also could
use an original top plate or "pan" than fits over the winch - mine is a
homemade add on of flat aluminum stock. Have some parts to trade or
will buy - let me know what you need. Thanks in advance.
Steve