[MV] Indian Motorcycle Wrench

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 21:14:45 PST

Hello List. I have an Indian Motorcycle wrench for Bid, it is in nice shape,
shows use, but not abuse. It opens with a thumb screw, reminds me of an old
pipe wrench. This is marked Indian Motorcycles and made by the Wakefield
Wrench Co. IM taking offers on it starting at $40.00. the highest bidder
gets it. this doe's not include $7.00 shipping. Would make a great accessory
for your Military Bike.
 Bidding ends at 7pm Monday Dec 20. Thanks Mark Baxter