Re: [MV] what are the correct make of tires for...

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 11:16:41 PST

Mark,

I have a cucv blazer, and I just put BFGoodrich A/T tires on. Black wall
out. They are great tires. If you are looking for correct tires, I do not
think there are specific brands, etc. Instead, I notice at the local
National Guard Base, they use whatever tire they can get from a local vendor
at a decent contract price. Most of the tires on the cucv blazers around
here seem to be Goodyear Wranglers.

Good luck