[MV] New/Used armor and aircraft sale....

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 17:52:36 PST

Ok, so here we go again and you are stuck wondering what are you going to buy
the guy or gal who has everything? I know, I know.....every year it gets
tougher, but finally I have an answer. (I found this while surfing the web)

Christmas special, 40% off the catalog price! . . . . . . . .

A small sample of the items available: Trucks, jeeps, aircraft, helicopters,
missile launching systems, diesel submarines, various tanks including newer
T-80's (sorry no T-90's at this time), a wide array of firearms, artillery
pieces that include self propelled weapons and all other forms of armor now
available for immediate shipment to qualified buyers.

The bad news: Sale of nuclear weapons are of course prohibited by
international treaty. The good news is "Prohibited" only means they cost
more. ( Hey I'm joking, lighten up! )

Check it out at: http://www.weapons-catalog.com/

While looking around the web you might want to also check this one out too
(this one has some good information if you are planning to travel over the
holidays).

DOSTRAVEL@LISTSERV.UIC.EDU (US Dept of State Travel Warnings)