[MV] Bantam T3 and T3-C Trailer Photos ?

From: Lars-Uwe Rudek (Rudek@shh-hamburg.de)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 01:57:06 PST

...the book might not be known throughout North America,
the book by the Luxemburg man Emile Becker JEEP 1941-1945,
(see Steve Malikoff's list) gives very detailed information including
pictures, differences and technical details on the following:

- converto dump trailer (I believe Emile has the TM for it !)
- Bantam T-3
- Willys MBT
- European (French) post war (1950ies) military 1/4 to. trailers

- I have a photo of a German built EXACT copy of the T-3 by
Fahrzeugwerke Jordan / Braunschweig from the early 50ies...

I remember an article about the Aussi trailers in a MV magazine some
years ago. was either W&T, MVPA-ARMY MOTORS or MVT-Windscreen...

Bantam and Willys TMs, originals and reprints, are available...so must
be the more recent ones covering M-100s and M-416s...

... I do however know nothing about US civi T-3 Cs...

So, the info is available. TMs are the most reliable source. It just
all needs to be put together !

Arthur: how about an on-line encyclopedia on a mil-veh / skylee, now
that you are going through the up-grade process ? This type of questions
seem to repeat themselves on the list....

Lars-Uwe Rudek
MVPA # 14836
MVT # 8119
T.E.A.M. # 2