[MV] Links & MV Bits Request

From: Davan Winch (Davan@ww2dt.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 12:14:14 PST

Hello there!

Anyone know where I can get an oil filter housing in the UK for a Morris C8?
The top of ours was broke we we bought the vehicle and only found out when
we cleaned the filter!!

Also ....

We will be updating our links page on our website over Christmas (rather
than watch more repeats).

If anyone knows or runs a good site please visit our pages and use the
addlink form in our links section and we'll have it running in the new year!

We are averaging 2,000 hits per month at present!!

Davan Winch
Chairman, WW2 Display Team
Registered Educational Charity No 1065760

Email davan@ww2.org.uk
Web http://www.ww2.org.uk

UK Re-enactment Webring
http://www.ww2.org.uk/ring.html