[MV] M123A1 value

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 16:33:54 PST

Hi all,
I went and looked at the M123 I found a while ago, it looks good, all seems
to work correctly, tires ok, etc. but it needs a radiator, fan, and water
pump. Does any one know where to get said items and about how much they
might cost?
The truck is desert camo, fifth wheel, with a winch behind the cab,
rag-top, no heater. He also has a 10 ton crane assembly that could mount on
the truck in place of the fifth wheel mount. It rotates about 270 deg.
extends 20', and is hydraulically operated. Any ideas as to worth on this
unit?
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Henry