Mil Crane For Sale (was [MV] NSN and NIIN List )

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 20:07:55 PST

>. If you
>don't care about things like forklifts, cranes, portable gravel mills,
>etc., you can live without the -32.

Speaking of cranes. There is an equipment dealer near one of my vendors
that has a wheeled military crane for sale. It has a complete rotating
crane unit on the back and a small low cab over on the side of the main
frame. There is also a blade on the front, but it looks like it only goes up
and down. I think its a 4 wheel chassis, but I'd have to look closer (and
slow down as I'm driving by). If anyone is interested I could stop in and
get more details.

je