[MV] Looking for 2 M-37 parts vehicles

From: morgan blanchard (bmorgan@gbis.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 16:25:38 PST

Folks:
     After a long delay, I am back on the list looking for some specific
things. I am working on a project which requires the running gear from two
M-37 vehicles, specificaly the frames, the axels and suspensions, wheels,
drive lines and transfer cases. All other parts are not required (and in
fact not wanted) I know that its not "restoration" but they are going to
altered to be the platform for a pair of reproduction armoured cars which
will require quite a bit of modification to all the parts previously
mentioned. Essentialy, I am looking for parts vehicles which have little or
no prospect of being restored as I don't want to cob the chances of keeping
good vehicles rolling. I won't (read I can't) pay much for them and they
need to be somewhere in the western united states so it would be worth while
to get them out to Reno, Nevada (where I am).
     I have missed two of these things, priced for from $300 -$600 in
varying condition. I know there have to be folks who have some old hanger
queens that have outlived their purpose (or wives who are telling them that
they have outlived their purpose)
     I appreciate any help folks can give.

Morgan Blanchard