[MV] Q: Browning machine gun for Ferret/display

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 12:00:40 PST

Att: List

First, thanks for your recent tips on the Browning MG question. Since then I
have found what I think is a pretty good deal in shotgun News (as per your
suggestions), but would like to run it past the group first and see if it
truly is a deal. I've not bought any machine guns recently... lol, so a
little out of touch here and would appreciate the advice!

This is an orginal, but newly refinished, Browning 1919A4, with the A6
Israeli kit (kit inludes a metal butt stock, bi-pod, two carrying handles and
a 6 inch flash hider ) comes complete with everything, including 2 new
barrels plus it's original barrel. Of course the right side reciever plate
is missing. $600 firm.

He lives in the Cleveland, Ohio and said any MVPA member is welcome to
inspect, but don't think that is really necessary.

Whattya think, is this a fair deal?

I can't afford it, but guess I can skip breakfast for a year...lol Would be
the final touch to the Ferret... less it's original water bottle, I refused
to pay $125 for the bottle. Went with a perfect fit in a 1 quart "Thermos"
brand, then painted to match for $3.

Thanks in advance for your help, you guys have been invaluable! Glad we have
this resource.

Jack Lee
Ferret Mk 2/3
SUMB