[MV] 24V electric winch?

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 16:32:09 PST

Hi all,
Does such a thing exist? I'd like to mount one on the rear of my M35,
hopefully 10+ K lbs. pull. I just want it to get out of a hole. The winch
in the front is good for many things, but when I drive into a bad spot,
usually, I want to back out, so.........
If anyone knows of such a creature, and or how much something like that
would cost, I'd appreciate the info.
Thanks,
Henry
(still no fording kit for my M35A2) darn.