[MV] WTS: nice restorable M37

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 13:26:01 PST

Have a nice M37, dated 9-52. she is a nice vehicle with very little rust,
only place that is rusted bad is the rear of the cab about 3 inches off the
bottom, the rust place is about 1.5 square inches, but the rest of the
vehicle is in really good shape.
  The vehicle was being refurbished but I lost interest and space.
Here is what has been done.
4 new surplus tires.
sanded and painted marine corps flat od
new prof rebuilt carb
new water pump,
head was milled down
3 rebuilt brake cly.
and a few spare parts to help complete it.

it currently runs, but has a skip, needs glass but has all frames, have new
canvas passanger seat, needs guages, but I have a few that will be included,
  converted to 12 volt. No troop seats, has tailgate.
  I just wanted to let everybody know what was wrong and make the truck
sound worse than it is. This is actually a very nice restorable truck. It
needs a min of work to get it back on the road, mainly get the brakes
finished, I just don't have time anymore. The rear bed is in good shape,
no rut though that I could find. This is one of the best trucks body wise
that I have ever found. Please feel free to give me a call at 912-794-3566
for any more information.
I'll be in tonight. I'm asking 3000 for the truck. It is located in Hahira
Ga.(south ga.)
jason the austringer green