[MV] M37/M43 question and Virus Warning info

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 20:48:35 PST

I need a set of axle shafts for both the front and rear axles for a '63
M43B1. My question is are they the same between the first series M37/M43
and the B1 series or are there any differences that I should know about?

Also, several days ago someone posted to the list about a virus warning
that they deleted before getting more info on. I thing I have received
the same message about the Happy New Year warning plus another one. They
did not come sraight from the list but were done manually by a separate
person sending them directly to a large group of people. Looking at the
list of email addresses I recognized several of them from the MV list. I
can only assume the person sending the hoax got the addresses from the
list. Anyhow, NIA has a description of it on their hoax page at
http://vil.nai.com/vil/ve10463.asp. Seeing that a lot of people will be
wishing friends a Happy New Year a lot of messages would get deleted.
8-) I have sent an email to the person distributing the virus warnings
informing them about NIA's web page. If anyone has any question about
the warnings please email me directly at ruppster@alaskalife.net.

Happy Holidays everyone,
Bryan Rupp
'63 M43 Ambulance