Re: [MV] WTB MULE STUFF

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 18:17:33 PST

>Wanted to buy mules or your excess mule parts/pieces/rebuildables. Also
>complete or parts mules in any condition or location.

Speaking of mules for sale, I posted a message about one around here, an -A5
that the guy wanted $2500 for. Well, he sold it for that price and he had a
waiting list. So now the other guy of the four that got the mules from the
zoo for $25 ea wants to sell his. This one is also an -A5 but has sat for 2
or 3 years. He will go less than $2500 but I don't know right now. If I
can get him at or under $1000, I'll get it, else I'll pass. If anyone is
interested, let me know.

je

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>