[MV] HMMWV antenna bracket?

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 14:02:29 PST

My new M998 HMMWV has markings in the paint on its rear end that
indicate that it had two antenna brackets mounted on it. It still has
a VRC-12-series power cable installed, and I eventually plan to
install a VRC-47 (RT-524 + R-442) in it. I recognize the hole pattern
on the driver's side as probably being the right hole pattern for the
A3046166 bracket that I want to install there, but I don't recognize
the hole pattern on the passenger's side. Does anybody recognize this:

    http://members.home.net/mblair1/tmp/AntennaPrint.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help!

By the way, as long as I have your attention, I'm looking for the
radio mounting tray which installs over the transmission hump and
engine access cover in a HMMWV, including all brackets and hardware. I
have the secondary tray which hangs underneath it, but I don't have
the main tray. I don't know if there are different kinds, but if there
are, I need the one which will hold both an RT-524 (in an MT-1029
mount) and an R-442 (in an MT-1898 mount). I already have the radio
mounts. Thanks in advance...

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/