[MV] Photos of 1952 M38A1

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 09:24:21 PST

List,

A while back I purchased a 1952 M38A1. I promptly started presenting
questions about it. I finally got a digital camera (thanks, hon). So,
here is a link

  http://davesm38a1.homestead.com/files/1952m38a1page1.htm

that shows some of the curiosities of the vehicle.

It was originally titled in Pennsylvania in 1972. The title reflects
that it is an "out of country" vehicle. As it is missing data plates,
It is difficult to determine much info from it. I am hoping to draw out
any of the painted on numbers from various parts of the body. I'll
probably do that before I remove the body from the frame. (The floor
supports need to be replaced).

Any comments or suggestions or questions are of course welcome!

Regards,
Dave in PA

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>