[MV] 42 GPW tail light wiring

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 01:21:26 PST

All I'm looking for the tail light wire and plugs. I need 2 more of the
sinle pin and 2 of the double pin connectors. (Ihave 4 of the single pin
ones now) This is for my GPW and my 1/2 T Airborne Dump Trailer. I have
the tail lights, now need to put together the wiring. Tks. Dewey,
Secretary Puget Snd MVCC, MVCC of Oregon.

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>