[MV] tachometer wiring

From: Katie Ferencz (drw-fan@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:46:51 PST

I'm trying to install an aftermarket tach in a regular 12 volt ignition
system. The problem is that I have no instructions for wiring it. I've
identified the two that are for illuminating the face. The rest are:
red, black, white, and green. I assume one is batt. pos., one is grd,
another goes to distributer side of coil, can't figure the last one.
Anyone have any guesses or advice?
Thanks in advance.
John

WAY TO GO WINGS...1997 & 1998 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>