Re: [MV] legal case in Sacramento re camo-painted vehicles

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 10:38:03 PST

This is crap. I'm sorry. What happened to people being responsible for
their own actions? I don't care if the cucv was bright fire-engine red or
camo, if the lady ran a red light, she is to blame.

Color is not the issue. Several years ago, it seemed like every other
vehicle was painted Forest green, Kelly green, or some variation of. There
was even a factory Olive-drab for Range Rover County vehicles in the early
1990's.

Four years ago, a guy backed into my RPS delivery van while I was driving
through a parking lot. He told the cops I hit him. His bumper hit me
broadside, and I didn't even feel the pickup hit my truck. I had a 25 foot
long dent/scrape along the broadside of my truck. I was on an Air Force
base, and the SP's found it mutual fault. Totally inconceivable.

Anyway, I hope you are alright, Bill. Get that cucv fixed.

Jason