Re: [MV] legal case in Sacramento re camo-painted vehicles

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 14:17:48 PST

HI all,

Wow, how scary! It seems we should all get some legal advise about this
issue in our respective states and share it, it could save a bunch of
hassle and money.
Maybe reflectors would make a difference.
I'd hate to have to paint my M35 pink so people could see it coming :-)
although lights and sirens might be fun!
What do you all think?
Henry

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>