Re: [MV] urban camo-painted vehicles

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 16:01:28 PST

Er,
there should be some pics of an "Berlin Urban Camoflage" schemed Cheiftan at
Beltring on www.warandpeace.uk.com
there was also a FV432 that came a few times. I recall explaing to the crowd
when it came into the arena
It is as Jim says, a really wierd paint scheme, like it was done by a
depressed patchwork quilter on tranquilisers!
But whn you see it in situ in Urban Berlin it blends in incredibly well with
the concrete ...... http://www.warandpeace.uk.com/chief.jpg
 shows a front on view -side on is far more impressive.

Cheers, NIGE