Re: [MV] legal case in Sacramento re camo-painted vehicles

From: Bill George (william.george4@gte.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:44:34 PST

Heck, my accident happened on the flat desert like terrain of Colorado so
the green definitely stuck out in this case. I even have a bright red light
bar on top of the thing. She was all over the road anyhow fiddling with the
radio or something. She simply was not paying attention and had no business
driving.
Bill