trailer plug diagram, anyone?

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:51:16 PDT

I need to know the layout of the standard M-series trailer jack on the
rear of M-series vehicles. I already have the list that shows what A, B,
etc, are. What I don't have is the diagram that shows which pins A, B,
etc are. Does anyone have that diagram? It would look like a circle with
a dozen or so pins, scattered inside it, with letters next to each pin.
If you have it, please also identify whether it is a rear view or a
front view, as you would see if you stood behind the vehicle and peered
into a receptical. Thanks, much. Jim