Re: [MV] D Day Wreckage on Discovery 2 night...RANT

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 18:35:27 PDT

I have seen the previews of this program, and I am not going to watch it for
the same reasons. One item seems to need addressing: I believe that the
"salvage" persons have found dog tags. It would seem to me that they are
still (US) govt property, and should be returned to the US. The relatives of
the guys whose lost their tags, and presumably, their lives, would probably
be grateful for their return. Anybody on the list know a congressman? apb