Re: [MV] Saracen gun mount question

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 12:30:09 PDT

Yes, our Saracen has the AA ringmount surrounding the rear hatch. Our
instruction manual shows a Bren affixed to this ring, using a swivelling
bracket, to allow someone down in the hull to swing the bren around at high
elevations. I just don't have a very good picture of the mounting brackets.
We're getting ready for a big display and want to touch up the details.
Thanks, guys. Jim