S250 Shelter For Sale

From: Paul Cavnar (nn7b@powernet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 20:42:24 PDT

Hello Radio Crew -

I wanted to let you know that I have a really nice S250 shelter
for sale here in Reno. All the racking and 90% of the hardware
has been removed from the inside. There is no damage to the
van at all with the exception of a small (1/4" x 1") puncture in one
side that is easily covered with a small plate. It still has the
power connection box and some of the conduit on the walls and
has the storage boxes on the skirts. It has also been painted
desert tan about two years ago. The inside is very clean with
all the original labels and lettering in good shape. Both of the
antenna mounts are still on the van but the exhaust fan has
been removed along with 99% of the internal wiring.

The original shelter contained a AN/GRC-142A RTTY station.
It is slightly different from the more common -142B in that the
AC vents on the side are positioned above each other on the
end by the door.

I do not have photos of this van at this time but, I can give you
my personal assurance that it is very clean and other than
the small puncture, a 9.5 out of 10 for condition. Asking price
is $450 as is, where is. You will have to arrange for transport.
from Reno. Sure would make one heck of a solid camper
for your M37 or M175 truck too!

If anyone is interested in the van, I will take photos and get
them back to you in a couple of days or so. I just don't have
any available right now.

73, Paul Cavnar - NN7B
Cold Springs, NV.