Re: [MV] Need V-belts. Hard to find. For Saracen

From: Dave Reed (dave.reed@dol.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 17:54:49 PDT

Jim-
I have a pile of about 40 matched pairs of 62 1/4" x 7/8" belts that I
can't identify. Unfortunately they are too long. I went and
checked hoping that they were right for you, but all I know for sure
now is that they do not fit a Saracen with a 53 1/4" belt.
Anybody have an idea what they fit? The NIIN is not on the current
lists as the belts are from about 1967.
Thanks,
Dave Reed Elkton MD
M-416
M38A1
WW2 Generators and other stuff
Looking for nice M35A2 W/W with 1C engine