Re: [MV] Military Vechicle and insurance

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 20:28:21 PDT

Hi A P Most of the trucks I've seen has had a good size chain welded
somewhere around the bottom of the front seat and long enough to wrap around
the steering wheel [of course once it get to the DRMO its locked and no key
so they cut it and then the chain is to short to fit] but while this worked
for the military you need something else for the civilian life these trucks
can crank up in gear and will run over most any thing in its way if you
don't shut them down in time :-)) Wayne