Re: [MV] GPW STUFF WANTED

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 06:41:16 PDT

Gene,

>Is there a vendor on the list that has the kits for the 3/4" GPW bellcrank
>?? I need the bearing kit and center pin/bolt..not the bell crank. Also the
>parts kits for the drag link..??? Thanks, Gene

I got both from Rapco but I had to put the shaft in a cylindrical grinder as
it was 0.001" to large in diameter and would not go thru the bearings once
installed, the bearings spec for shaft diameter is +0.0000"/-0.0005". I got
another kit and it was the same way, not sure what is going on there but I
wanted to get it going and decided not to try for a third kit. Put a mic on
the shaft and make sure it is 0.7500/0.7495" diameter.

je