British Folding Bicycle PUMP?

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 21:38:36 PDT

The Oregon Military Museum has a bike built by Birmingham Small Arms
probably prior to June 6, 1944. Its patent No is 593475, It has 3 stacked
rifle symbol on tube that supports the seat. Reg Dgn no 8884-1 appears and
the seat has Brooks, made in England, Champion Standard, and B 15 stamped
on it. We have no pump! But the tires look as tho they will hold air. The
bike is non-restored and there is a question whether the seat is authentic.
If you have any information on this bike we would appreciate your resources.
When it is completed and
confirmed we will put it on http://www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum
 Thanks, Richard.