Re: [MV] Feloney Posession of a MV....

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 16:46:36 PST

Thanks again for the fine entertainment and education but now that I have
stopped laughing and given Hank a brief update he says to tell you his
cannon is not in this catagory. There is an ATF ruling on black powder
weapons that exempts them from the distructive device catagory. But as I
mentioned before when he brought up the 1934 law with the local sheriff and
the guy laughed. It all comes down to a cop who wants to stick his neck out
and see if there is a judge that agrees with him to enforce some antiquated
law.
On the other hand it is good to share these stories because you never know
when a crackpot will knock on your door. Knock on this door and you will be
told "it's just a boy and his toys!". That's why I call his barn the
TinkerToy Box!
Mrs. Hank (Carolyn)