Re: [MV] Feloney Posession of a MV....

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 05:58:52 PST

I would send a copy of this to every armored car company, security
company and company that makes bulletproof cars in the state, as well
as the top execs at the major corporations who likely depend on
armored cars for defense from terrorists. inform them that they may
be in violation of this law.

Put a headline on it like "if you own an armored or bulletproof
vehicle you should read this"

They have the pull and the financial resources to do something about
it.

Don't include the personal stuff, just let them know the risk THEY are
at as long as this law is on the books.

My guess it gets repealed in three months.