Any MV sights in Kansas City, Ks.

From: Dan Bever (danbever@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 12:37:58 PST

List,
I am in Kansas City, Ks for a few days. Just thought I would check and
see if there is anything of interest regarding MVs and WWII aircraft. I
already checked out the Air Combat Museum in Topeka a few days ago which
was pretty neat and also had several MVs on display which included a
restored GPW, M38, 2 Willys jeep trailers, and several unrestored units
like a Duck, half-track, and M211. BTW this past summer while visiting
Wichita one of the list members David Brubaker gave me a first class tour
of the B52 "Buff" located at the Kansas Air Museum and my very first ride
in his restored M151A2. His wife also made a first rate dinner for me.
If your out there Dave thanks for your assistance. Anyhow if there is
anything I should check out while I am here let me know.
Later
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507
42 GPW