Re: [MV] Feloney Posession of a MV....

From: dloucks (dloucks@donloucks.org)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 13:16:58 PST

For those of you who feel safe from prosecution for violating a law that is never enforced, please talk to Linda Tripp. No one has been prosecuted under Maryland's wire tapping law until now.

What I would do is quietly lobby friendly legislators to get the change in law made as a non-contesed, "clean-up" measure in the next session. Usually these things go through pretty well. That's how we got the new "Antique Military Vehicle" classification passed in Texas.

Don "Jet-Eye" Loucks
Fighter Pilot, Politician, Patriot.

I am not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing!