Re: [MV] M35 Enthusiasts

From: W J Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 15:14:51 PST

I commute daily in my Deuce. You cant be in a hurry but that's not what a deuce is all about.

This is my second commuter deuce and a half. The first one was an M215. I'll take the M35A2 any day, it gets twice the fuel economy! I do miss the auto trans though.

I think the best way to keep these trucks in good shape is to drive 'em. "A rolling Deuce gathers no rust."

I'll admit it's not as easy to park as my Mustang was, but it is way more fun to drive - more SMILES per gallon.

Keep 'em Rolling!
-=-