Re: [MV] M998 HMMWV accelerator problem

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 09:21:26 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: mblair1@home.net <mblair1@home.net>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Date: Monday, January 03, 2000 2:53 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] M998 HMMWV accelerator problem

Mark,

        When you make dicoveries like you've found on your M-35A2 remember
these little itty bitty words when there are kids handing ya tools or Ladies
are present.

M,C,Y,S,R,R,& H. Which stands for Mumble, Curse, Yell,
Scream, Rant, Rave & Holler. Said to yourselve it prevents you from making a
fool of yourself when your mad enough to bite the reluctant nut off. I find
it also gives me a laugh when I say it out loud with the quizzical looks I
get. I explain it as better that using the too often heard words the kids
seem to thing is the only way to talk today. It also sets a better example
in my mind (?) to any kids lurking in the shadows handing ya tools or
retrieving dropped parts hoping for a ride.

        If everything goes right in my world I hope to buy an M35A2 in late
February this year. Time will tell.

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
n1vbn@N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM