M-37 Question of the week

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 11:00:52 PST

Happy New Year from the Y2K Complascent Marine Mule!

This past Friday saw Chris Davis, Mike Hewitt, and Dave Rowe taking their M-37
(of various configurations), and conducting a rough terrain ride. I swear that
those trucks stuck to the sides of hills! A grand time was had by all, and
pictures will be posted soon.

I, in the meantime, am still wrestling with the last of the mechanical problems
of my beast, and am trying to strip off the last layers of old paint in
preparation of getting the truck the proper color, which leads to this question:
How many gallons of paint does it take to paint an M-37?

Thanks,

Bill