Felony Possession

From: Jeff B. (jbough@direct.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 18:31:24 PST

OK, I know this thread is getting a little well worn BUT, no matter how
little used a law is ignoring it is no way to deal with it. I have seen
police measuring distances from handle bar to seat on motorcycles(if you are
wearing certain "club" jackets). If it is there someone will use it. Kill
someone, with 0% fault to you, while you are in your M35 and watch a civil
lawyer dust off the law and destroy you with it.