Padding new tarps on MV's?

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 19:00:15 PST

Hi all,
I'm about to install a new arctic rear cover on my M35, and standard top on
my M105 (thanks,Brian), and am wondering:
Is it advisable to cut strips of carpet to go between the covers and bows?
Does any one have and experience with the pro's and con's of this idea?
Also, still looking for a fording kit for said truck, and can't find info
on getting studded or studdable ND mil. tires.
Thanks,
Henry