Re: [MV] CUCV Markings

From: sparkes@fast.net
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 19:10:53 PST

Just to add my 2 cents worth. My CUCV M1009 was originally painted CARC green
383 and was re-painted CARC desert tan. On the inside driver side door jam (on
the body side not the door) below the big stud that catches the door latch was
stenciled in about 1/2" high black letters:

CARC
8/93

I am repainting it back to green (actually NATO 3 color camo) but will leave the
stencil there. BTW I am not using CARC but Gillespie. I hope it comes out
nice.

Ned Parkes

.