Re: [MV] M35 air line

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 09:14:47 PST

Bill,

There is a picture in the back of some of the manuals in the equipment section. The hose has a screw type connection on one end and a lever type inflator on the other end. The inflator was made by Milton. The 5 tons have it on the driver side. You can also used a spare glade hand and connect it on the emergency side and have full tank pressure there as well.

John
MVPA #2697

43 GPW
43 CCKW (several)
43 MBT
40 VC5 (2)
41 WC21
44 WC51
52 M62 (2)
53 M127
?? M135
?? M35
67 M35A2 (2)
69 M52A2
?? M52A1

>>> <whendon@herc.com> 1/5/00 6:23:47 AM >>>
Dear List, as I read the excellent manuals for my M35 from Portrayal Press,
it mentioned that the multi-fuelers had a air connection in the right side
of the cab. This connection is for use of the air for tire inflation, etc.
Has anyone done this an what type of connection and hoses were used?

thanks, Bill

66' M35

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>