Re: [MV] M151 electric wiper motors

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 23:32:36 PST

>I have good take off electric M151A2 wiper motor assemblies. $45. each
>delivered in continental US; satisfaction guaranteed.

Joe, would you or anybody else out there know if the wiper assemblies
(blade and arm specifically) for the M151 (or earlier Ms) are the same
ones used for the M29c Weasels? I was told that they were and I am in
need of them in a big way. Russ Morgan has everything but :-(

Oh, and does anybody know where I might send one of my motors? It
appears in good shape, but it doesn't work. Wondering if it can be
repaired as NOS one is a bit too expensive for me.

Steve