F.S. GAMMA GOAT Parts (stripping 6)

From: ww2w ...... (ww2w@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 19:26:18 PST

Hi,

I'm starting to strip 6 complete Gamma Goats in New England
(2 are ambulance version, with extra stuff in trailer). I have
most parts available, including rebuilt engines, most accessories,
great tires, etc, etc. All parts except body and suspension
(must be demilled). I am stripping parts to order so contact me
with list, or call me, resonable prices. Call (617)365-0989
late nights best, 10-11pm best, eastern time. or try (617)489-8660,
mornings or late nights. Thanks Charlie (ww2w@hotmail.com)