Re: [MV] Cucv

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 19:04:03 PST

Towing? Better have a much bigger tow vehicle, there are other experts
on the list, so I'll leave that one alone.

The year range that the CUCV served is on going. My USAR unit has CUCVs
in the motor pool. I hate to say it, but in the winter time, I'd rather
drive a CUCV than a HUMMER. (better heat!!)

Dave