RE: [MV] Knob Creek Event 2000

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 20:27:37 PST

Be the envy of Knob Creek! Arrive with the minigun used by Arnold
Swarzenneger used in "Predator", "Terminator II", "Last Action Hero", etc.
N313 M134 General Electric minigun, set up with backpack.. Only $125,000,
extra parts included. This is a "live", fully functioning weapon. What a
Deal!!! As advertised by Long Mountian Outfitters of Maine (p.163 in Volume
53, Issue 31 of Shotgun News. And BATF is worried about military
vehicles.....

Ian Wallace, Seattle