FW: [MV] Cucv

From: Jaime A Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 21:12:22 PST

List, I dont know if Bob posted this to the list, but he sent it to me, and
i figured i would post it.

(so you still get one of them handy u-hall trailer things that supports a
single axle, unlock the front hubs, put the tranny in N, the transfer case
in N or 2hi, chain it like it was your life, and then tow
it.)

>From: "Bob Heselberg" <k7mxe@mashell.com>
>To: "Jaime A Ponce de Leon" <jaimepdl@elp.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: [MV] Cucv
>Date: Fri, Jan 7, 2000, 6:20 AM

> You have the right plan except turn the vehicle back around and pull the
> drive shaft. The weight will be forward and have less chance to whip
> back and forth in the lane and the wheelbase will be also couple of feet
> shorter and easier to drive around corners..carry on Bob Heselberg Elbe Wa

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!! I SPEAK FROM EXPERANCE!